Dear BNI Business Connections Visitor
We are very pleased that you will be attending one of our weekly BNI meetings. The following information should help you and our chapter get the most from your attendance!
Every Thursday from 7:00 am – 8:30 am. Networking starts at 6:45 am.
919 4th Street
San Rafael, CA 94901
Park in the city lot on the corner of Lootens Place and 3rd Street - you can pay the meter at 7:00 and it will not charge until 8:00
• The best connections with potential referral sources happen BEFORE and AFTER the meeting. Please plan to arrive by 7:00 and stay a few minutes after.
• Be sure to bring 50 business cards to share with our members.
• Buffet breakfast is complimentary. We have a full cooked breakfast, complete with fruit, yogurt, eggs, pastries, coffee and tea.
• During the meeting you'll be able to hear our members’ 30-second infomercials to find out who we are, what we do and how we can add value to your business. Although you won’t be able to give your own infomercial, our President will introduce you and what you do.
• BNI allows one member per business category. There may be a niche within a particular category that you could occupy. For example, the category of insurance has several market niches.
• If your category overlaps the category and market niche of one of our current members, unfortunately, we won’t be able to hand out your business cards. If you are interested in our group, we are happy to put you on our waiting list.
• After the meeting, our BNI Visitor Hosts will meet with you to answer any questions that you may have.
• You're always welcome to contact any of our officers for more information:
BNI Business Connections Leadership Team.
Directions to the Fenix – 3 minutes from Highway 101
• Take the 101 Freeway exit toward Central San Rafael.
• Head West on 4th Street (from the South, turn left. From the North, turn right).
• The Fenix is on the left at 919 4th St
• Park on the street (meters run from 7:00am)
• OR turn left on Lootens Place right into the city parking lot. We will have the back door open until 7:15. In the lot, you can pay the meter at 7:00 but it will not charge until 8:00.
• Our Visitor Hosts will take your information and introduce you to our members.